2017/18 Technical Guide
The ATO have added a substantial level of complexity to the calculation of exempt current pension income for SMSFs. This article covers the new changes to segregation, the disregarded small fund asset rules, transition to retirement income streams and walks you through how to use your tax exempt percentage.
Industry leaders in digital advice and actuarial services
Our unique 3 factor authentication system identifies potential input errors and notifies you before the certificate is finalised. This means less amendment work for you and more time to spend with clients.
We have drawn on our innovative Statement of Advice software to provide a state of the art order process that delivers accurate results every time.
- Use when claiming ECPI under section 390 of the ITAA 1997
- Free support provided by our in-house actuary and experienced staff
- Integrates with Class Super
- Unlimited free amendments
- Find out more
Defined Benefit Certificates
- Also known as lifetime pensions, complying pensions, flexi-pensions or asset-test exempt income streams
- Download the application form or simply send us the ledger reports
- We accept any competitor’s application form
- Find out more
Are you a Class Super user?
For a limited time only, Class Super users are entitled to an exclusive actuarial certificate rate of $89+GST.
Click here for instructions on how to launch the integration from Class.
Do you use A.S.A.P. for SMSF product advice?
Accountants who use us for SoAs receive a reduced price for their actuarial certificates. Existing users will automatically have this price set up.